RayzeBio is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and capable project manager. The Project Manager will be responsible for project management at the Indianapolis manufacturing site. They will work in a project management capacity to ensure completion of project timelines and key deliverables. This includes monitoring and driving manufacturing capacity and ensuring key clinical programs are initiated, planned, and executed successfully. The Project Manager must be able to operate in a cross functional organization, managing the commercialization of all clinical assets. The Project Manager will manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure project timelines are met. The Project Manager will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Program Management.
- Independently manage day to day project activities and escalate issues on projects across multiple organizations and departments.
- Effectively communicate and present project status to Sr. Manager, Program Management, and key stakeholders.
- Provide project management oversight during logistics and planning processes to ensure clinical and commercial production timelines and deliverables are met.
- Provide a single point of contact for all aspects of the assigned programs and projects, interacting as necessary with team members and stakeholders at all levels of management.
- Establish meeting agendas, facilitate team discussions, and drive clear and timely team actions and decisions.
- Manage multiple large projects concurrently, operating with minimal supervision.
- Understand project drivers, requirements, scenarios, and options. Proactively drive development of contingency and/or risk mitigation plans.
Education and Experience
- BS in a relevant Scientific Field
- 2+ years of Project Management
- GMP related experience
- Understanding of Clinical Trial Design
- Understanding of FDA Clinical Trial Process
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluency in English.
- Highly proficient SmartSheet and MS Office Suite (including Visio).
- Strong long-term planning and cross organizational management skills.
- Possess great attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to protect and maintain confidential information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. Must be willing to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) for long periods.
This is a position that requires working in a laboratory environment, protective clothing, gloves, and safety glasses are required while working in a laboratory environment with radioactive materials.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary with bonus, and full benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life, Accidental Death, Personal Loss, and Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid holidays
Please apply through our RayzeBio LinkedIn