RayzeBio is actively seeking a driven, seasoned, and proficient project manager with a strong focus on logistical planning at our radiopharmaceutical manufacturing facility. This position will require a blend of project management skills, technical knowledge of logistical processes planning, and ability to effectively communicate a plan to ensure successful project execution. They will work in a project management capacity to ensure completion of project timelines and key deliverables. The Project Manager will manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure project timelines are met. The Project Manager will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Program Management.
- Implement strategic plans for manufacturing operations, considering production capabilities, business objectives, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide project management oversight during logistics and planning processes to ensure clinical and commercial production timelines and deliverables are met.
- Work with key stakeholders to forecast production needs, evaluate resource availability, and develop capacity plans to ensure optimal use of manufacturing resources.
- Establish meeting agendas, facilitate team discussions, and drive clear and timely team actions and decisions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data sets, identify trends, and develop actionable insights.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software applications (e.g., SmartSheet, Excel, ERP systems) for planning, analysis, and reporting.
- Independently manage day to day project activities and escalate issues on projects across multiple organizations and departments.
- Effectively communicate and present project status to Sr. Manager, Program Management, and key stakeholders.
Education and Experience
- BS in a relevant Scientific Field
- 2+ years of Project Management
- GMP related experience
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluency in English.
- Highly proficient SmartSheet and MS Office Suite.
- Strong understanding of radiopharmaceutical production processes, regulatory requirements, and quality standards (e.g., cGMP, FDA regulations).
- Familiarity with ERP systems (e.g., SAP) is desirable.
- Strong long-term planning and cross organizational management skills.
- Ability to protect and maintain confidential information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. Must be willing to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) for long periods.
This is a position that requires working in a laboratory environment, protective clothing, gloves, and safety glasses are required while working in a laboratory environment with radioactive materials.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary with bonus, and full benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life, Accidental Death, Personal Loss, and Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid holidays
Please apply through our RayzeBio LinkedIn