Location: Indianapolis, IN
RayzeBio is a dynamic biotechnology company headquartered in San Diego, CA. The company is focused on improving survival of people with cancer by harnessing the power of targeted radioisotopes. RayzeBio is developing innovative drugs against targets of solid tumors. Led by a successful and experienced entrepreneurial team, RayzeBio aims to be the global leader in radiopharmaceuticals.
The Radiopharmaceuticals Production Operator will be an integral part of bringing RayzeBio’s innovative drug products to patients in need. As the Production Operator, you will play an active role in daily operations, striving to ensure each batch is right the first time and that the production area is kept in order at our manufacturing site in Indianapolis IN. You will be responsible for the production of RayzeBio drug products, strictly complying with good manufacturing practice and aseptic requirements. Additionally, you will be the front line in ensuring compliance with radiation safety requirements on the production floor.
As RayzeBio expands the production site and its portfolio of new products, you will support validation work for future company initiatives, and support management with internal projects and new hire training. The Radiopharmaceuticals Production Operator will report directly to the Production Manager. Operator level will be evaluated with experience and qualifications.
- Execute production of RayzeBio drug products (including raw material preparation, line clearance and cleaning, equipment/instrument setup, etc.) while ensuring compliance with cGMP, aseptic practice, and management expectations.
- Support Production Management with training of new hires.
- Support and execute validation activities for clinical and commercial manufacturing.
- Support process improvements, both internally and cross-functionally, as opportunities present.
- Support department with inventory management, including cleaning supplies and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Support day-to-day production operations, and upkeep of the production area.
- Promote a culture of safety and compliance with EHS and Radiation Safety programs.
Education and Experience:
- 1 – 4 years’ experience operating in a GMP environment.
- Experience operating aseptically within ISO 7/Class C strongly preferred.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM field is preferred.
- Experience with radiochemistry and/or radiopharmaceuticals strongly preferred.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong knowledge of cGMP and aseptic practice.
- Knowledge of injectable and/or radiopharmaceutical drug product manufacturing.
- Excellent professional ethics, integrity, and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Motivated, adaptable, and able to work under pressure while meeting the needs of the production schedule.
- Must be willing to relocate to within reasonable travelling distance of Indianapolis IN.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods while performing production duties.
- Must be willing to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) for long periods.
- Must be comfortable working with radioactive material.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life, Accidental Death, Personal Loss, and Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Equity/stock options
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid holidays
Please apply through our RayzeBio LinkedIn